Convert users into loyal fans
Launching an app is only the beginning. Continuously improving the user experience is what will make it or break it. Don't miss out on this comprehensive UX app analysis guide.
You can expect:
- The best quantitative, technical and qualitative methods, explained
- A deep dive into experience analytics and why it's the key to app UX success
- Case studies that reflect the impact that these analysis techniques can have on your app
Here's the deal:
Your users care about UX. Provide them with a bad experience and they won't hesitate to churn. Instead of focusing on a specific type of analysis, leverage experience analytics and get the full picture with:
- Quantitative analytics methods, like funnel analysis and session exploration
- Technical analytics methods, like crash and issue analytics
- Qualitative analytics methods, like gesture-based heatmaps and session recording
Trusted analytics solution for world-leading brands:
We now use UXCam to validate our product ideas and test out hypotheses with raw, actionable user insights.
Gaurav Jain Lead Product ManagerRead the case study
If something goes wrong within the app, UXCam is the first port of call to understand what’s going on. Playing a key role across multiple teams, UXCam is now an integral part of the launch and live ops strategy.
Daniel Tomlinson Global Digital Analytics ManagerRead the case study
We wanted to make data-driven decisions on what content to push out next and evaluate how our instructors are doing. With UXCam, we get a holistic picture of the top performing content within the app and the instructors that drive the highest user engagement.
Neil Jain Product ManagerRead the case study