How To Set Data-Informed Product Goals
You can track every one of your product's data points through event analytics. But how do you know what to analyze?
With the help of this guide, you will:
- Save time by copying our tools to set up and improve goal tracking.
- Know how to reach key product goals through analytics.
- Learn 3 best practices for your tracking setup.
Sneak peek at what you will find in this e-book
1 in 3 products that are launched ends up failing despite research and planning. Don't let yours be one of them, and learn how to set data-informed product goals.
With success in mind and to avoid failing, you have to challenge every product decision you make.
- Learn to define product goals.
- Understand how to set up clear naming conventions for your events.
- Know the difference between good and bad goal tracking.
Trusted analytics solution for world-leading brands:
We now use UXCam to validate our product ideas and test out hypotheses with raw, actionable user insights.
Gaurav Jain Lead Product ManagerRead the case study
If something goes wrong within the app, UXCam is the first port of call to understand what’s going on. Playing a key role across multiple teams, UXCam is now an integral part of the launch and live ops strategy.
Daniel Tomlinson Global Digital Analytics ManagerRead the case study
We wanted to make data-driven decisions on what content to push out next and evaluate how our instructors are doing. With UXCam, we get a holistic picture of the top performing content within the app and the instructors that drive the highest user engagement.
Neil Jain Product ManagerRead the case study